There are two different ways to install a Digits plugin.
From WordPress Admin Dashboard (/wp-admin)
- Download the “Files” using CodeCanyon – “Downloads” tab
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file
- Login to your WordPress Administration Panel.
- Select the Plugins, then Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin.
- Browse your computer to select “wpnotif.zip” file.
- Click Install Now and WordPress will do its magic and install the Plugin.
- After the installation is completed, Activate the plugin.
We recommend that only advanced users use FTP method.
- Download the “Files” using CodeCanyon – “Downloads” tab.
- Before you attempt to upload your Theme you must unzip “wpnotif.zip” downloaded file
- Open your FTP client and open your plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/)
- Move unziped (manual.zip) files to your Plugins folder.Now go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard => Plugins => Installed Plugins and then Activate the Digits Plugin from there.
If you need help installing WordPress see the link below: http://codex.WordPress.org/Installing_WordPress